Mario Bellini Sofa Details:
- Structure: Frame made from naturally resists splitting or cracking Kwila timber; Durable.
- Cushion: Shaped polyurethane foam with various distinct dense layers.
- Legs: Solid wood with black stain.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Mario Bellini Sofa | Middle Module :
The beautiful and bulbous Bellini Sofa is unmistakably voluptuous created in 1970, the era in which influenced its essence and configuration. Its geometric nature lets each element become an adaptable piece to cater to your liking.
The backrest and armrest with its signature capitonné design continued to utilize the innovative system of cables, hooks, and rings created by the designer. The internal structure is made up of wood panels with padding made of polyethylene in a range of density and firmness. The polyurethane padding, a revolutionary material at the time, in various density and firmness levels, with distinct shaped layers interacting to create the most comfortable seating.
Each module can be combined or detached freely through the rings and rods. The sofa has little to no limitations when it comes to customization; all the pieces are positioned by your own preference. This middle module can be a beautiful stand-alone piece or combined with the corner pieces of your choosing.
Furnish Plus presents the Mario Bellini Sofa module upholstered with various colors of textile and Italian leather options including Danish Cashmere, Chenille, and Velvet enabling all imaginable configurations your heart desires.