Elegant and functional, the LC Grand Comfort (3-Seater) is one of Le Corbusier’s most important pieces. The 1929 design includes the trademark elements of Le Corbusier’s modernist style and creative vision. The stylish cubic shape is accentuated by the metal frame, creating an eye-catching focal point for any setting. The thick cushions ensure comfortable seating, with plenty of room for three people. Exhibited for the first time at the Autumn Salon in Paris, the piece attracted the attention of interior designers and style gurus alike.
FurnishPlus produces the iconic sofa in quality top grain and aniline leather in various colors. The cushions are filled with fire-retardant foam padding. The frame is formed of chrome-plated stainless steel putting the finishing touches to this timeless design.
- Polished Stainless Steel Frame
- All cushions are made of medium Density, Dacron wrapped foam
- The LC3 sofa in Top-grain or Aniline genuine leather is expertly hand-sewn and piped
- One of the most functional and efficient mid-century designs
- Popular in both commercial and residential environments
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=82″ x D=27.5″ x H=27.5″
* All measurements are approximations.