The 3-seater Petit Sofa exhibits Charles Le C’s recognized signature style. The external frame embraces the thick padded leather cushions, emphasizing the design’s sought-after expression of volume. A follower of the International Style, Charles Le C had a minimalist approach to his furniture design, which did not detract from the strong character of the finished look. The low back of the sofa flows seamlessly into the armrests of the same height. This modernist take on the club chair is a great centerpiece for any home or office.
FurnishPlus produce this iconic design by hand in quality top grain and aniline leather in a range of carefully chosen colors. The frame is made of tubular steel.
- Polished Stainless Steel Frame
- All cushions are made of medium Density, Dacron wrapped foam
- The LC2 Sofa in Top-grain or Aniline genuine leather is expertly hand-sewn and piped
- One of the most functional and efficient mid-century designs
- Popular in both commercial and residential environments
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=70″ x D=27.5″ x H=26″
* All measurements are approximations.