The LC Grand Comfort Club Chair created by Charles Le Corbusier in 1929, was first introduced at the Salon d’Automne in Paris. The framework, which was traditionally hidden, was placed on the chair and became a focal design feature. The strong presence of the cubic form of the chair is a result of Le Corbusier’s extensive study into modern design principles and proportion of form. The padded cushions follow a classic, clean outline and provide comfortable seating. Known as the Grand Comfort Armchair, the LC3 is one of the established design classics of the 20th century.
FurnishPlus produces the LC3 in quality top grain and aniline leather in various colors. For maximum comfort, the padding is filled with fire-retardant foam. The solid stainless steel chrome completes the design of this piece of furniture.
- Polished Stainless Steel Frame
- All cushions are made of medium Density, Dacron wrapped foam
- The LC3 Chair in Top-grain or Aniline genuine leather is expertly hand-sewn and piped
- One of the most functional and efficient mid-century designs
- Popular in both commercial and residential environments
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=36″ x D=27.5″ x H=27.5″
* All measurements are approximations.