LC2 Loveseat | Le Corbusier Style
LC2 Loveseat replica
LC2 Loveseat chair replica
LC2 Loveseat Details:
- Leather type: Top Grain or Aniline Dyed Leather. Graceful, soft & smooth.
- Leather finish: With natural oils and waxes – no paints.
- Frame structure: Constructed without a wooden base frame. Highly polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome coated finish. Frame angles are heat bent instead of cut and weld.
- Seat platform: Reinforced nylon spring web platform for comfortable support.
- Seat cushions: Made of medium density, Dacron wrapped foam with a genuine down feather layer. All cushions are removable.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Le Corbusier LC2 Loveseat:
Created in 1929, the Petit Sofa (2-seater) is one of the renowned designs of the 20th century. Its signature, the external frame, is the creative vision of Charles Le Corbusier. – a Swiss modernist with a strong understanding of the relationship between form and function. His designs embody minimalist principles with great emphasis on the balance of form, which creates the beautiful visual profile of his furniture.
A follower of the International Style, Le Corbusier had a minimalist approach to his furniture design, which did not detract from the strong character of the finished look. The Charles Le C. Petit Loveseat is a spacious 2-seater, which creates an impressive style statement in any environment.
Nestled in the external steel frame is chunky, supple cushioning, harmonizing snugness with sleek and upscale design, emphasizing the design’s sought-after expression of volume. This modernist take on the club chair is a great centerpiece for any home or office.
The LC2 Collection offers deep, cushiony comfort you can relax around and into. Furnish Plus produces this design icon in quality top grain and aniline leather available in a variety of colors.