Created in 1929, the Petit Sofa (2-seater) is one of the renowned designs of the 20th century. Its signature, the external frame is the creative vision of Charles Le C. – a Swiss modernist with a strong understanding of the relationship between form and function. His designs embody minimalist principles with great emphasis on the balance of form, which creates the beautiful visual profile of his furniture. The Charles Le C. Petit Sofa is a spacious 2-seater, which creates an impressive style statement in any environment.
FurnishPlus produces this design icon in quality top grain and aniline leather available in a variety of colors. The frame is formed of tubular steel at different thicknesses.
- Polished Stainless Steel Frame
- All cushions are made of medium Density, Dacron wrapped foam
- The LC2 loveseat in Top-grain or Aniline genuine leather is expertly hand-sewn and piped
- One of the most functional and efficient mid-century designs
- Popular in both commercial and residential environments
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=50″ x D=27.5″ x H=26″
* All measurements are approximations.