- Leather type: Top Grain or Aniline Dyed Leather. Graceful, soft & smooth.
- Leather finish: With natural oils and waxes – no paints.
- Frame structure: Constructed without a wooden base frame. Highly polished #304-grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome coated finish. Frame angles are heat bent instead of cut and weld.
- Seat platform: Reinforced nylon spring web platform for comfortable support.
- Seat cushions: Made of medium density, Dacron wrapped foam with a genuine down feather layer. All cushions are removable.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
Le Corbusier LC2 Armchair:
The LC2 Petit Armchair is among the most recognized furniture pieces of the 20th century. The expression of volume and emphasis on balance in the chair’s construction follow the established principles of the International Style – a major style in architecture that emerged in the 1920s. The visible, external frame defines the geometric forms of the armchair – the result of the creative design vision of Charles Le C.
His designs embody minimalist principles with great emphasis on the balance of form, which creates the beautiful visual profile of his furniture. Featured in the permanent collection of the Design Museum, the iconic piece is a salute to the leading style principles of the previous century that have proven to be timeless.
Furnish Plus produces the classic LC2 Petit Armchair with a chrome-plated tubular steel frame, which surrounds the padded cushions covered in quality top grain and aniline leather upholstery. The chair is available in a variety of colors to match any décor.