LC5 Daybed | Le Corbusier Style
LC5 Daybed’s Story:
When famed designer Le Corbusier decided to redesign his flat in Paris, he ended up creating the LC5 Sofa. This is a beautiful convertible bench that rests on a frame of stylish chrome-plated steel that has been polished for that attractive shine. Corbusier designed furniture that could reflect emerging technology. As such, the LC5 Daybed is the perfect example of the industrial achievements of its era with its lightweight structure and the simple yet sophisticated design.
The LC5 Daybed was designed in 1934 by Le Corbusier. It is a 3-seat sofa which can be converted into a single bed easily by pivoting the back cushions over the rod in the back. This piece also features a customized mechanism with can be used to convert the piece from a deluxe sofa to a comfortable bed. In the LC5 bed, you will find a stainless steel frame polished to perfection along with cushions with removable covers. You can choose between for full aniline or top grain leather, both Italian.
At Furnish Concept Plus, we have ensured the structural accuracy of our LC5 sofa bed in all design details. We have taken steps to make sure that this sofa is a precise reproduction of the classic by Le Corbusier thanks to our world-class factory which features a topnotch quality adherence program.
LC5 Daybed Details and Dimensions:
This LC5 Daybed reproduction from Furnish Concept Plus has these features.
- Furnish Concept Plus offers a choice between 100% aAniline leather and Top grain leather.
- Multiple color options are available for you to choose from.
- High density foam is used for making the cushions.
- The frame is made with stainless steel that strengthens the support. It does not rust or chip.
- The sophisticated design heightens the appeal of your modern space.
- The LC5 Daybed is one of the most iconic items of the modern design aesthetic.
- This is more than a piece of furniture. It is also a piece of art.
- This piece adheres to the original design of the LC5 ensuring high accuracy.
- Dimensions: Width=79.1in, Depth=30.1in, Height=28.7in. Seat Height=15.7in
- What is the difference between Top grain and Aniline? Click Here
Top Grain, Top Grain – Black, Top Grain – Camel, Top Grain – Cigar Brown, Top Grain – White, Top Grain – Cream, Top Grain – Dark Brown, Top Grain – Ivory, Lime Green, Top Grain – Red, Aniline, Aniline – Black, Aniline – Cigar Brown, Aniline – Dark Brown, Aniline – White