The Le Corbusier LC5 Sofa, designed in 1934, is an elegant 3-seater sofa. The simplicity of the design and the lightweight construction reflect Le Corbusier’s leading design principles of subtle and efficient furniture. The classic sofa has a sophisticated visual profile that combines comfort and functionality and will be an impressive design feature in any interior. The designer’s sense of proportion and harmony of the form is infused into the appealing shape of the iconic piece.
FurnishPlus produces the popular classic with a reliable stainless steel frame. The cushions are made of polyurethane and polyester, with removable covers in quality classic or premium leather. The sofa is available in a range of colors to match any interior.
- Furnish Concept Plus offers a choice between top grain, aniline, and vintage leather
- Multiple color options are available for you to choose from
- High density foam is used for making the cushions
- The frame is made with stainless steel that strengthens the support
- The sophisticated design heightens the appeal of your modern space
- The LC5 Daybed is one of the most iconic items of the modern design aesthetic
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=80″ x D=30.5″ x H=28.5″
* All measurements are approximations.