FK 6720-1 Easy Chair
FK 6720 Easy Chair Replica
- Frame: FSC© certified FAS grade solid ash wood with natural stain.
- Seat & Back: High-density CA-117 cushioning with PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk, providing smoothly shaped contouring, and cushion platform elasticity.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 24.8″ x Depth: 28.1″ x Height: 29.7″
- Seat height: 16.3″
- Seat depth: 18.1″
- Armrest height: 23.6″
- Packing size: 29.1″ x 26.8″ x 31.1″
- Net weight: 19.8 lbs
* All measurements of the Larsen Easy Chair are approximations.
Ib Kofod-Larsen Easy Chair:
The Larsen Easy chair by Ib Kofod-Larsen in 1953 has become a true icon over time. The chair is made up of plywood-molded back and a thin structure holding a generous seat. Its playful shape is as if a little penguin is about to embrace you when you sit down. This is how you are going to feel when sitting down on the Larsen Easy Chair, comfortable and cradled.
Larsen is recognized for his use of rich, durable materials such as teak and the highest quality leather. He is known for complementing these distinguished materials byways of his aesthetics, leaving the composition or other attributes to speak for themselves.