- Structure: Metal backrest and seat covered in fire-resistant coating polyurethane foam.
- Cushions: Seat cushion is padded with high resilience polyurethane foam. The cushion is attached by a zipper.
- Upholstery: Danish Cashmere.
- Legs: Brushed ash wood with a stained finish. Protective felt glides easily on the wood floor.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
- Width: 19.7″ x Depth: 23.6″ x Height: 32.3″
- Packing Size: 24.8″ x 20.9″ x 33.5″
* All measurements of the Lance Chair are approximations.
Rodolfo Dordoni Lance Chair:
A dining chair with a meticulous and unbiased design with comfort and character, the Lance Chair by Rodolfo Dordoni. The minimalistic lines render it timeless and can be a great addition to tables in various shapes and styles. The detailing of the Lance is a design statement of pragmatism everywhere while amplifying the overall enjoyment.
The chair is available in 2 renditions, with or without armrests. The frame is made of ash wood stained with oak, walnut, or black wood finish. The lateral beam for armrests features a tasteful padded strip covered with the same material that embellishes the wooden structure.