eames chair canada
eames lounge chair
- Cushions are removable
- Note: Minor assembly required
- In 2 sizes: Standard size and Tall size.
- The chair features a 360-degree swivel
- The lounge chair features a fixed 15-degree tilt
- Standard Chair: W=32.5″ x D=33″ x H=32″
- Standard Ottoman: W=25″ x D=21″ x H=17″
- Tall Chair: W=33.5″ x D=34.5″ x H=32″
- Tall Ottoman: W=25″ x D=21″ x H=17″
- Die-cast aluminum braces and base
- Maximum weight capacity 300-350 lbs
- Aniline leather is 100% real leather imported from Italy
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long-lasting
- Injected cushions are constructed of Dacron-wrapped multi-density CA-167. This results in an extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability
- Plywood veneer is FAS American Timber. FAS certified means that they are the best cuts from the log with minimal knots.
- The veneer features 7 ply’s of cross-grained engineered wood and is Kiln dried to prevent any sort of warping or cracking
- The veneer is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer protecting the wood and giving it the most natural look possible. After 4 coats have been applied, the color will not fade over time
- “Rubber Shock Mounted” underneath the armrest and back of the chair to prevent cracking and for an extra comfort
- Please note that wood veneer color patterns may vary since it is natural wood veneers
- The height is not adjustable
- Standard size dimensions: All measurements are approximations.
- Tall size dimensions:
The FPlus Lounge Chair is one of the most famous mid-century modern pieces. Our FPlus lounge chair is manufactured to the highest standards in the industry using the finest leathers and wood veneers. Its form and functionality have made it one of the most sought after pieces in modern history. This iconic design can be found in popular films, television shows, businesses and in thousands of residences across the globe.
FurnishPlus produces the seat of the iconic furniture with several layers of molded plywood, coated with laminated wood shells and upholstered in either top grain, and aniline leather in a variety of colors, combined with a choice of high-quality woods. The frame is polished and can optionally be supplied in black lacquer. The base of the chair is produced in aluminum.
Whether you are craving that Mad Men look, or are looking to outfit your living room with a modern design, the FPlus Lounge Chair is the right choice for you.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- There is a copy rights on all pictures and videos for this product and using it without permission cause legal issues.