The exquisite leather and the strong design characteristics of the Lobby Chair make it an elegant addition to any office or conference space. Originally produced in 1960 for the lobby of Rockefeller Center in New York, the design reflects the grandeur of that impressive setting. The chair’s ergonomic form provides ultimate comfort, much needed in the pressure of the working day. Its swivel and height adjustment properties are a practical addition to the furniture’s use.
FurnishPlus produces the iconic design with soft-padded, hand sewn quality Italian leather. The structure is divided into three sections, bound by chromed aluminum side elements. The armrests are upholstered and ergonomically placed for ultimate comfort. The work of art is rounded off by the characteristic E. cross-shaped base.
- FPlus Lobby Chair replica (ES 105) is upholstered with top grain and aniline leather
- Back cushion, armrest, and seat cushion are properly padded to provide ultimate comfort
- FPlus Lobby Chair replica (ES 105) has highly polished aluminum base, frame, and arms
- The pneumatic height adjustment will enable you to adjust height conveniently
- It has a strong tubular steel column
- The foam cushions are PU injected and is wrapped in Dacron, the synthetic silk. This makes the chair extremely comfortable and also makes it durable
- It has a five-point base along with a tilted swivel mechanism and also pneumatic seat-height adjustment
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=26.5″ x D=29.5″ x H=35.5″-37″
* All measurements are approximations.