Strong and sleek, the geometric form of the 3-seater sofa by Florence Knoll is an elegant focal point in any modern interior. Produced in luxurious, high-quality materials, the sofa offers the utmost in seating comfort. The iconic design was featured in the popular BBC production of “The Apprentice,” adding sophistication to the setting of the program. The functional designs of the American-born Florence Knoll meet the need for practical, yet beautiful furniture. Her creations have reached an iconic design status and have been popular, sought-after pieces for over half a century.
FurnishPlus produces the famous piece in high-grade cashmere, top grain, aniline, or vintage leather in a variety of colors. The legs are made of stainless steel.
- The inner frame of this sofa is constructed using solid wood
- The sofa is supported by a polished stainless Steel sub-frame
- The sofa is fully upholstered in the front, back, top and sides
- High-density CA-117 cushioning
- Floor protective pads included
- Corner stainless steel base joints are fully welded, ground, sealed and sanded
- The sofa back and seat are comprised of thick, tufted cushions for maximum comfort3
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W= 79″ x D= 32″ x H= 32″
Seating Height= 17.5″
* All measurements are approximations.