The strong, cubic form of the 2-seater sofa by Florence Knoll is an elegant addition to any modern space. It is made of the highest quality materials and the deep cushions make it extremely comfortable. The iconic design appears on the popular BBC series “The Apprentice,” providing a sophisticated flair to the program’s setting. Designed in 1954, the angular, sleek profile of the 2-seater sofa is a functional complement to any style-led environment.
FurnishPlus produces the iconic piece in a high-grade cashmere, top grain, aniline, and vintage leather in a variety of colors. The legs are made of stainless steel.
- The inner frame of this sofa is constructed using solid wood
- The sofa is supported by a polished stainless Steel sub-frame
- The sofa is fully upholstered in the front, back, top and sides
- High-density CA-117 cushioning
- Floor protective pads included
- Corner stainless steel base joints are fully welded, ground, sealed and sanded
- The sofa back and seat are comprised of thick, tufted cushions for maximum comfort3
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=55″ x D=32″ x H=32″
* All measurements are approximations.