- Frame & Legs: High polished #304-grade stainless steel with chrome finish. Base joints fully welded, ground, sealed, and sanded. Floor protective pads are included.
- Seat platform: High-density CA-117 cushioning. The sofa’s back and seat are composed of thick, tufted cushions for maximum comfort giving a medium-firm seat feel. Removable seats and back cushions.
- Upholstery: Fully in Danish Cashmere or Italian leather.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is a reproduction of the Florence Armchair by Florence Basset and is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customers reviews: Read verified reviews here
The linear design of Florence’s Armchair has a strong visual presence. Designed in 1954, the high-quality construction provides not only an elegant look but also great seating comfort. The American-born designer and architect put emphasis mainly on functionality, creating pieces to meet the needs she believed furniture must resolve. Her designs are created in order to relate to the architecture of the space and integrate with the environment they are placed in. The sleek silhouette of the Armchair provides a sophisticated accent in the office or home.
FurnishPlus produces this popular classic in cashmere, top-grain, aniline, and vintage leather upholstery in a range of colors with the button detail of the original. The legs are made from stainless steel.