EJ 101 Queen Easy Chair’s Story:
Elegant in its design aesthetics and feminine in its monumental appearance, the EJ 101 Queen Easy Chair is a comfortable design unique for bringing relaxed sophistication into the modern room. Much of its design features make it a feminine counterpart to the OX chair, however there are certain aspects that makes the Queen stand out from the Ox chair. Some of the notable features that define the Queen are – its long majestic neck and back support and a sublime seating comfort. Wegner designed the furniture piece before the 1960s. However, the furniture was never launched back then. The Queen comes with a design and comfortability that gives the Ox chair unique opportunists.
EJ 101 Queen Easy Chair’s Specifications
- The sculptural design brings together cool sophistication and comfort to your modern home.
- Dimensions (Width X Depth X Height) – 36.6 in x 36 in x 36.6 in
- This is a precise reproduction of the original design by Hans Wegner.
- Exceptional comfort is provided by the recline seating which is spacious.
- The high sculpted backrest is captivating and still supportive with its curved design.
- The #304-grade stainless steel has been polished to offer a modern finish that is resistant to flaking and chipping.
- Extra support is provided by padded armrests.
- Comfort is enhanced by the presence of plush cushions.
- It will be fully upholstered with the material you choose. ( Fabric, Top-grain Leather and Aniline Leather )
- The stainless steel legs are sturdy but sleek.
- Customization options are available to provide the perfect complement to your home décor
- What is the difference between Top grain and Aniline Leather: Click Here
Note – The manufactured items are not affiliated to the original designers and other associated third parties.