EJ 101 Queen Easy Chair
23% off Ej 101 Queen Armchair
EJ 101 – Queen Erik Jørgensen Easy Chair
EJ101 Queen Easy Chair
- Frame: Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam.
- Seat: High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with a genuine down feather layer.
- Upholstery: Danish Cashmere, top-grain/aniline/vintage leather upholstery.
- Base: Polished #304-grade stainless steel legs with chrome finish.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 36.6″ x Depth: 38.2″ x Height: 36.2″
- Seat height: 16.3″
- Armrests height: 23.2″
- Packing size: 40.2″ x 37.4″ 37.4″
- Net weight: 71.7 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
EJ 101 Queen Easy Chair’s Story:
The EJ 101 Queen Chair designed by Hans J. Wegner in the 1960s is the feminine equal counterpart to the masculine Ox Chair. His work was characterized by an organic and inventive approach to the designing profession. The two disparate easy chairs complement each other in a magnificent aesthetic juxtaposition. The EJ 101’s monumental appearance can be added to any room for a complete lounging experience.
The chair stands out with its long, majestic form and its heavenly seating comfort. The high and tilted backrest ensures excellent support while remaining elegant and dignified. The EJ 101 Queen Chair features molded polyurethane foam with brushed chromed steel legs. Arms and backrest are fixed with piping under the cover.