The impressive Bibendum Armchair is an innovative design from 1929. The piece comprises of padded circular tubes, which not only create the modern profile of the furniture but also ensure great seating comfort. Eileen Gray named the design Bibendum after the world-famous Michelin Man, which the chair resembles. The strong presence of the Bibendum Armchair will create an artistic focal point in any environment. Admired by numerous art and design critics alike, the Bibendum Armchair carries the same attractive appeal almost a century after its creation.
Furnish Plus produces the frame of the exclusive armchair in chromed steel, which contrasts pleasantly with the upholstery. The seat is made of beech wood and upholstered in quality top grain or aniline leather in several colors.
- Iconic design from 1929
- Padded cushions for comfort
- Handcrafted from exclusive materials
- Various leather color options are available.
- The base features tubular stainless steel with a polished finish.
- The sophisticated design can accentuate the modern décor of your room.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=35.5″ x D=32″ x H=33″