The Iconic Charles E. RAR Rocking Chair has a timeless appeal with the simplicity and functionality of its design structure. Initially created for the ‘Low-Cost Furniture Design’ organized by the New York Museum of Modern Art, the impressive chair comprises a smooth one-piece seating shell and a contrasting base of the designer’s emblematic entwined wire rods design. The chair complies with all essentials for comfort, providing a relaxing rocking experience.
FurnishPlus produce the E. RAR Rocking Chair with quality plastic shell in a range of vibrant and neutral colors. The sturdy base joins a metal rod construction with beech runners.
- Molded polypropylene seat
- Perfect nursery chair from 1948
- Stainless steel wire base
- Available in various colors
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=25″ x D=27″ x H=27″
* All measurements are approximations.