Created in 1948, the Charles Eames DSW Chair forms part of a series of moulded plastic chairs designed by the husband and wife team, Charles and Ray Eames. Each DSW Chair has the same ergonomically designed seat combined with different bases and arm styles. They are identified by their initials – for example, DSW stands for Dining chair, Side chair with a Wood base. This series of chairs has the iconic status of being the first industrially manufactured plastic chairs. Like its matching armchair, the Charles Eames DAR Chair, the DSW Dining Chair has a deep seat pocket with a curved high back and waterfall seat edge to provide extra comfort.
- Replica Charles Eames DSW Chair
- Iconic design from 1948
- First industrially manufactured plastic chairs
- Replica furniture version available in fiberglass, plastic and fully upholstered
- Eiffel legs in beech wood and steel
Product Dimension (Inches):
W=19 x D=21 x H=32 x SH=17
* All measurements are approximations.