With its delicate cashmere seat covering, and modern, original shape, the Charles E. DSW chair (Dining height Side chair Wood) with upholstery merges comfort and style in a great seating solution. The organic form fits snugly around the curves of the body and the added seat upholstery provides a cozy, elegant look for the design. The seat was developed in the early 1950s for the Low-Cost Furniture Design Competition at the New York Museum of Modern Art.
FurnishPlus produces the upholstered DSW chair with stylish maple legs, interconnected using metal rods. The cashmere seat is available in a wide range of bright colors.
- Quality cashmere upholstery
- Stainless steel connectors
- Signature Eames Eiffel Tower base
- Comes in a variety of colours
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=19″ x D=21″ x H=32″
* All measurements are approximations.