FPlus Executive Chair | Eames Style
Eames Executive Chair’s Story:
Time Life Chairs commonly known as the Eames Executive Chair had been created along with the walnut stools of Earnes. It had been designed for Time Life Building for its ultramodern lobbies, in 1960. When you sit on this chair, you will have the time of your life.
This luxurious chair is a creation from the belief of Charles Earnes that “details are not details; they make the product.” The Executive Work Chair has a generous size and has a lightweight aluminum frame. The base has finely detailed leather that is accented by covered buttons. The edge details are like the traditional fine furniture.
Eames Executive Chair’ Details:
The reproduction of Executive Chair by Furnish Concept Plus has the following features,
- Eames Executive Chair is upholstered by Top grain Leather. This is the best and also the most expensive leather that is available. We have maintained amazing relationship with our suppliers over the years and have an inexhaustible supply of color finishes. The leather portions of the chair are made of this high-quality leather and this includes the buttons and the pipings.
- Eames Executive Chair has braided threat that is used along with lock stitch and this ensures that the piping stays in place and makes the seam long lasting.
- Back cushion, armrest, and seat cushion are properly padded to provide ultimate comfort.
- The foam cushions are PU injected and is wrapped in Dacron, the synthetic silk. This makes the chair extremely comfortable and also makes it durable. The Dacron wrap provides the ideal amount of top visual pump to the cushion.
- Eames Executive Chair has highly polished aluminum base, frame, and arms.
- The base has been constructed from cast aluminum which strengthens it and makes it durable.
- It has a five-point base along with a tilted swivel mechanism and also pneumatic seat-height adjustment.
- The pneumatic height adjustment will enable you to adjust height conveniently. It adds two additional inches to the top of the height adjustment. The new tilt lock makes the seat angle to be adjusted to a neutral position.
- It has a strong tubular steel column.
- Eames Executive Chair is available in glides and casters.
- Dimension Width: 26.4 inches, Depth: 30 inches, Height: 35.4-37 inches.
This reproduction from Furnish Concept Plus has not been affiliated or manufactured by the original designers or some associated parties.
Top Grain, Top Grain – Black, Top Grain – Cigar Brown, Top Grain – White, Top Grain – Cream, Top Grain – Dark Brown, Lime Green, Top Grain – Red