The understated Cherner Side Chair is cleverly crafted for timeless appeal and seamless adaptability. This molded plywood piece has been featured in museums and galleries, as well as artist Normal Rockwell’s masterpiece, “The Artist at Work”. Taking on a bowtie shape, the chair maximizes comfort despite the pared-down silhouette. The concave backrest is widest at the shoulders and the seat is curved, allowing the body to relax easily. This item’s organic, the streamlined shape allows it to be suitable for either home or office environments.
- Seat is made of one-piece molded plywood, beech core laminations with face veneers in walnut, rosewood, natural oak, and black
- Wood base is made by two pieces laminated beech
- Footrest is a continuous 3/8″ steel rod with bright chrome finish
- FSC© certified FAS grade wood
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=19″ x D=21″ x H=32″
* All measurements are approximations.