Immediately recognizable for its polished chrome steel Eiffel tower frame, the original DSR Chair was one of the first plastic chairs to be mass produced. Its popularity is well deserved, with a strong yet flexible polypropylene seat, perfectly contoured for maximum comfort. The Eames side chair is an iconic piece of furniture that was originally created in 1950 by Charles Ray Eames. The original chair is molded to be a comfortable seat and the legs are made from steel. The style is mid-century modernism and has a very classic appeal.
FurnishPlus produces the DSR Chair in a variety of colors. The four legs are constructed of chrome-plated wires.
- Molded polypropylene seat
- Stainless steel base
- Signature Eames Eiffel Tower base
- Comes in a variety of colours
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=19″ x D=25″ x H=44″
* All measurements are approximations.