Cesca Side Chair
cesca chair replica
cesca chair original
cesca chair dimensions
cesca chairs for sale
pierre jeanneret chair
pierre jeanneret lounge chair
pierre jeanneret chair canada
Pierre Jeanneret Floating Back Armchair
pierre jeanneret chair toronto
- Seat and Back: Solid ash wood with a clear natural coating woven cane.
- Frame: Polished #304-grade stainless steel tubule with your choice of finish.
- Armrest: Matching wood arm caps.
- Safety information: Each material is non-harmful, resistant to fire, and child friendly.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Customer reviews: Read verified reviews here.
- Width: 23.6″ x Depth: 24.4″ x Height: 34.3″
- Seat height: 18.5″
- Armrest height: 27.6″
- Packing size: 24.4″ x 25.6″ x 35″
* All measurements of the Cesca Armchair are approximations.
Marcel Breuer Cesca Armchair:
The Cesca Chair was created by Marcel Breuer in 1928, following the success of his iconic Wassily Chair. The chair was named after his daughter Francesca.
As one of his most revolutionary architectures, the Cesca Chair features a unique simplicity to its design with a cantilever form that seems to hover in the air. Wicker caning seat and back underlined by a wooden frame. The subtle curves with the interesting mix of materials, making Cesca Chair an epic composition of contrast. The tubular steel frame that pairs with natural material (cane and wood) almost seems simple, yet outstanding. The chair resonates with modern furniture lovers now just as much as it did over 90 years ago.
This chair can grace private residents perfectly as well as public settings such as restaurants and cafes.