Borge Mogensen Sofa
Borge Mogensen Sofa’s Story:
This classy sofa with 3 seats was designed for Fredericia A/S by Børge Mogensen. However, it soon became an incredibly popular piece that can still be found inside embassies and houses all over the world. The Borge Mogensen Sofa has become the standard for all sofa designs originating in Scandinavia. It is easily one of the masterpieces of Mogensen.
The Borge Mogensen Sofa offers extremely comfortable seating due to the use of down in its cushions. The quality of the piece cannot be argued with as it has been crafted by hand from some of the finest materials available in the world. The item will only develop its character with use over time. As such, it is an excellent choice for modern decors.
Borge Mogensen Sofa’s Details:
This reproduction of the Borge Mogensen Sofa from Furnish Concept Plus features the following.
- Premium leather is used for upholstering this high-quality reproduction on all sides.
- Medium-density foam fills the back cushions and the seat to provide a spacious and comfortable seating.
- The construction of this chair features a hardwood box frame
- The reproduction maintains a high level of accuracy
- Dimensions: Width=87.4in, Depth=31.9in, Height=35.8in. Seat Height: 21.3in.
- What is the difference between Top grain and Aniline? Click Here
This reproduction from Furnish Concept Plus is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer or any associated parties.
Top Grain, Top Grain – Black, Top Grain – Cigar Brown, Top Grain – White, Top Grain – Cream, Top Grain – Dark Brown, Lime Green, Top Grain – Red, Aniline, Aniline – Black, Aniline – Cigar Brown, Aniline – Dark Brown, Aniline – White