Designed in 1962, the 2212 Sofa’s strong, angular shape follows Danish design principles of simplicity and function. This sofa is one of the most recognized pieces created by the award-winning Børge Mogensen and is widely used for business and home interiors. Trained in traditional craftsmanship, Mogensen combined artistic vision and broad technical understanding of functionality in his furniture. This is why his popular 2212 Sofa benefits from the sophisticated presence and ultimate seating comfort.
FurnishPlus produces the 2212 Sofa (2-seater) by hand for maximum precision. The upholstery is made of quality top grain, aniline, and vintage leather, available in a range of colors, and the legs are of solid wood.
- Fully upholstered in premium leather
- Multi-density foam seat & back cushion wrapped in silk layer provides comfort & cushion memory
- Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm longer lasting support
- Hardwood box frame construction
- The entire armchair is stitched and crafted by hand
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=63″ x D=32″ x H=30″
* All measurements are approximations.