The elegant Armchair 2211 designed half a century ago by the acclaimed Dane Børge Mogensen comprises a sophisticated outlook with no compromise on comfort. Its geometrical, clean lines follow the simple, yet functional ideology innate to Danish furniture design. The trendy appeal of the design characterizes Mogensen’s ability to encapsulate that timeless charm in all of his work. The armchair is created with the notion of maximum comfort and its padded cushions are a great addition to the relaxation feature of the furniture.
FurnishPlus produces the Armchair 2211 by hand for maximum precision. The upholstery is made of quality top grain, aniline, and vintage leather, available in a range of colors, and the legs are of solid wood.
- Fully upholstered in premium leather
- Multi-density foam seat & back cushion wrapped in silk layer provides comfort & cushion memory
- Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm longer lasting support
- Hardwood box frame construction
- The entire armchair is stitched and crafted by hand
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=37″ x D=32″ x H=30″
* All measurements are approximations.