B&B Husk Sofa’s Story:
The HUSK series achieved a major milestone with this sofa. In reality, the design of the sofa was formulated on paper much before the other furniture in this lineup. However, like many major innovations, the technology had to be perfected first in order to implement the design into an actual product.
Unlike other sofas, the B&B HUSK Sofa does not have the soft components placed over a base. Instead, it is the softness which has been converted into a sofa. The piece has been crafted from a range of structural cushions which are not only present in the seat but also in the armrests and the back. The back and the armrests are also of the same height which makes the sofa stand apart from the rest.
The B&B HUSK Sofa is not meant for sitting. Instead, it is meant to embrace you as you step into a world of comfort. However, you do not lose touch with your surroundings. Even though the back and the armrests are high, they are still short enough to allow you to let your eyes roam around. As such, it is comfortable and protective without isolating you. The B&B HUSK Sofa was made to be the perfect single piece which does not want to be inserted into a system even though it is not an elitist piece.
There is only one depth for the sofa and it is quite deep at 36.6in while its two lengths are 88.6in and 64.2in. They are differentiated by means of the single cushion present in the shorter version of the sofa. Alternatively, they are divided into two sections, in the seat and the back, in the longer version. The supports are finished with bronze nickel paint or copper paint. Throw pillows are provided to improve the comfort levels. Mélange fabrics have been used for the covers to make them feel casual and yet refined. They are available in linen and wool
The B&B HUSK sofa recalls the challenge of fulfilling the Chesterfield traditions and also that of the development of the theme of contemporary version with top stitching.
B&B Husk Sofa’s Details:
This reproduction from Furnish Concept Plus has these features.
- The internal frame consists of steel profiles and tubular steel.
- The internal frame upholstery uses polyester fiber covers and long with flexible polyurethane foam that has been cold-shaped.
- The seat upholstery features the use of polyester fiber covers. Polyurethane foam that is flexible and has been cold shaped is also used.
- The feet are crafter from die-cast aluminum and feature a finish of copper or paint.
- The ferrules are made of thermos plastic material
- The covers are crafted from fabrics.
- Dimensions: Width=88.6in, Depth=36.6in, Height=34.3 in.
- What is the difference between Top grain and Aniline? Click Here
This reproduction is neither affiliated to nor manufactured by the original designer or any associated parties.