The 3-seater Barcelona Sofa provides a spacious seating area and elegant refined design. Created for the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, the timeless classic impressed with its simplicity and functionality. It’s quality materials and durable construction make this three-seater a popular, sought after design. Part of the Barcelona range by Van der Rohe, it has the familiar upholstery; handsewn from individual squares of leather and finished with a button detail. The sweeping metal legs complete the look and provide a sturdy base. Produced with well-made cushions and quality leather upholstery the Barcelona Sofa is luxurious and comfortable.
FurnishPlus produces the Barcelona Sofa (3-seater) in top grain, aniline, or premium leather in various colors. The legs are made of chrome.
- Sofa frame is polished solid-core stainless steel with no unsightly screws or weld lines
- The cushion is crafted from Italian leather and secured to the sofa with straps and locking snaps
- Heavy cowhide straps fasten the cushions to the frame
- High density cushioning
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=71″ x D=31.5″ x H=30″
* All measurements are approximations.