The Barcelona Ottoman is a stylish addition to the Barcelona range by the legendary designer Van der Rohe. The refined design is also a great stand alone stool. The original was created in 1929 for the German pavilion at the Barcelona Exposition. The hand-sewn leather panels and the stylish x-shaped metal base create a luxurious aesthetic, while the deep cushions make the Barcelona Ottoman a comfortable seating solution.
FurnishPlus produces the iconic design in handcrafted quality top grain, aniline, or vintage leather in various colors. The legs are made of chrome.
- Chair Frame is polished solid-core stainless steel with no unsightly screws or weld lines
- Cushions are upholstered in 100% genuine Italian Leather on the top and sides of each cushion
- Heavy cowhide straps fasten the cushions to the frame
- We are committed to offering the highest quality reproduction available in the market
- Click here for Pavilion Chair
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
W=24.5″ x D=23″ x H=15.5″