Make Your Home Beautiful Again With Eero Saarinen and Le Corbusier
With the help of the right furniture pieces, it is possible to instantly revamp your living space and make it look more stunning and inviting. If that is the case, you do not have to search very far. You can easily make the impression you seek with the help of midcentury modern style of furniture. This is not just a random suggestion. There is a reason why the midcentury modern style has remained popular over the decades since it first appeared. Even today, they are a great choice for all households.
Midcentury modern features an uncluttered and simple style that adds to their aura of enigma and sophistication. The fact is that the style was years ahead of its time. They end up fitting seamlessly with all kinds of modern and contemporary room decors. There is no need to spend a fortune on remodeling your room. Simply add a midcentury modern piece and notice the difference in the impression made.
When it comes to midcentury modern styles, there are two names that stand above the rest. They are Eero Saarinen and Le Corbusier.
Relax On a Whole New Level with the LC4 Chaise Lounge from Le Corbusier
The LC series of furniture by Le Corbusier is famed for the way it completely changed the notion of how people should be comfortable. In fact, nothing comes close to the comfort provided when relaxing on the LC4 Chaise Lounge. You will not find any other chaise lounge that can provide you with the same level of comfort. The LC4 has been designed to ensure that the sitter gets a full body support from the chair. In fact, it is easy to fall asleep when lounging about the LC4. That is not a bad thing as you will not end up with a neck ache.
The LC4 can be the perfect addition to any living room. It can also be used to make a great impression on visitors by placing it in the waiting area of an office. Due to the unique structure of this lounge chair, you can the recline angle in a variety of positions to get the comfort level you want. This chair will be the perfect way to expand on your personal style statement.
It is easy to find reproductions of this Le Corbusier furniture piece. These days, the replicas are available in a range of options in the fabric, upholstery, and color. As such, you will have no problems in adding a distinctive look to your home while ensuring that it fits perfectly with the décor.
- The entire piece has been stitched by hand with the braided lockstitch technique making it have a beautiful and luxurious feel while ensuring the durability that the original design is known for.
- The cushion uses high-density CA-117 and PU-injected foam. It is wrapped with synthetic Dacron silk that brings smoothness to the contour shape and resilience to the cushion platform.
- The headrest is made to match the rest of the chair and is upholstered in leather of the full-grain Aniline Italian type. Average diameter is 20″x5.7″.
- If you select the pony hide option, the headrest will be Modena Black Aniline. You can request this to be changed.
- Elastic straps have been provided for extra support.
- Polished stainless steel of the #304 grade has been used to ensure a modern finish that is resistant to flaking and chipping.
- All the joints have been completely welded and sealed. The joints are sanded for a smooth and high-quality finish.
- The frame is attached to the base with the help of gravity. As such, you can create reclining positions to get the comfort you desire.
- The steel base has been coated with black powder and has floor pads for protecting surfaces.
The Famed Womb Chair by Eero Saarinen
Eero Saarinen was one of the famed designers of his time. However, critics claimed that he did not have any fixed style. Now, it has become clear that the absence of a fixed style was a conscious decision as it allowed him to be flexible enough to make intelligent designs that could be adapted to the situation or customer.
The classic Womb Chair represents this philosophy perfectly. Its popularity rests on the simplicity of the structure, indented armrests and the movable cushions. As a result, you can sit pretty much in any way that you want.
This replica of the Womb Chair has been made with natural cashmere stitched by hand to high-density foam that covers a fiberglass shell. This ensures that the chair will be a perfect addition to your office and home.
The Specifications :
- Premium grade fabric that has been imported from Denmark has been used.
- Select between Premium Cashmere and Classic Boucle, both of which are available in a range of colors.
- The piece has been hand-stitched with the braided lockstitch technique to impart a luxurious feel.
- The chair has been constructed around a fiberglass shell that has the exact dimensions of the original.
- The cushion is made of PU-injected foam and high-density CA-117.
- Synthetic Dacron silk is wrapped over the cushion creating smooth contours and resilience to cushion platform.
- Stainless steel of the #304 grade is used. It has been polished to ensure resistance to flaking and chipping.
- The feet contain pads to protect the surfaces.
- The ottoman is not included with the product.
Fabric Colour Option for Womb Chair: